Pages

Search blog and web

Would I come off as clingy?? (Quick help needed!)

  • Thread Starter

I'm a girl and recently made friends with a guy. We've been texting for the last few weeks everyday. If I don't text him, he texts me first etc.

I sent him a text through whatsapp last night and he didn't reply to it. I know he saw it because it has the blue ticks next to it. I thought nothing of it thinking he's tired.

Today, he didn't text me so I text him asking how work was. It's been about 4 hours and he hasn't replied (usually he does within a few mins). This message was seen too as it has the blue ticks.

My question is, do I text him to ask if he is ok or leave it? Would I come across as clingy if I text him this after 3 hours (keeping in mind it seems a long time considering how he is in the past).

I'm just worried about him but not sure if I'm classed as a close enough friend to be this concerned, don't want to butt in as I've only known him a few weeks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment