Pages

Search blog and web

I'm Having Problems With My Best Friend!!

  • Thread Starter

So its kind of a long story but hang in there. I met this girl about a year and a half ago (i am also a girl), tbh, I didn't really like her. She just seemed kind of full of herself. But time went on and I got to know her better, and now shes one of my best friends ever. I would honestly die for her. But as of recently, things haven't been so great. Here's the first issue. The group that I normally hang out with consists of four people, my friend, 2 other guys and myself. After almost year of friendship, the two guys stopped hanging out with us because they had issues with my best friend. They never had issues with me. They felt she started getting annoying and was making self centered comments a lot which led them to stop hanging out. It sucks because I still love hanging out and talking with them, but its hard because I'm so used to having them around all the time and now they aren't there. The two guys were also two of my closest friends. The second issue is th at my best friend isn't really liked by many. A lot of the people from my school don't like her. Almost all of my other friends don't like my best friend, which also sucks because when I want to hang out with other people they never want me to really bring my best friend around. They always ask me questions like, "why do you hang out with her? shes so annoying, she talks a lot of smack about people" and things like that. Of course i would never leave my best friend, but sometimes its just me and her and it gets hard because i like being in a group of people and having others around. The final issue is the situation between me and her. On many occasions, its almost like there isn't much conversation between us. Do you ever have that person that everything they do just annoys you? Shes kind of becoming that person. She likes to talk about how she "has" work to do when really its volunteer work that she chooses to. She complains about it like it something she has to do when rea lly she doesn't. She always talks and brags about her "other friends," when really its just people from her church that shes sees or someone from the volunteering places that she goes too. I feel like such a horrible person and best friend by saying all this, but i really need some advice. i love her with all my heart, and would do anything for her. But its just been really hard lately. Do you have any advice as to how i should go around this situation, or how to confront it? Is it normal for me to feel this way? I cant see our friendship moving along healthy with all the negative impact from others, but i cant block it out because that would be blocking everyone from my life... any type of help or relation would be great. Thank u so much for ur time :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment