Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do...

  • Thread Starter

Hi!

I've been a relationship for about half a year now and I'm with this great guy who's lovely and kind, but he lies. And I'm only just discovering this, and one of my massive pet peeves is people lying to me. My friends have been telling me this for a while since we've all been close before hand and now they are quite angry with him for lying to me. He's done it before but he had a reasonable excuse and I don't know what to do. I hate hurting people and I know he'll be hurt if this ends. There have been other little things that happen, like cancelling the day before we're meant to meet up and then making up an excuse which I have also been told is a lie.

I don't know what to do. I know I need to talk to him, but I don't know what to do after that. I'm a big believer in second or third, even fourth chances, but he's had a lot already.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment