Pages

Search blog and web

I need advice

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months, and he's my first serious boyfriend. At first everything was fantastic, but things have gone downhill.

For the past month, we've been arguing like cat and dog, over trivial things, but as we live 2 hours apart, sometimes it's quite hard to sort things out. For example, he lost his job in February, and hasn't got another one, yet he still expects that when I drive to see him, that we'll still do something that costs money, even though I'm the only one that works.

Tonight we're going to my friend's 18th birthday party, but he doesn't seem at all fussed. Yet whenever he goes out with his friends, which is around 2 or 3 times a week, even though he has no money and he sees them everyday at college, he seems more excited to see them than me. We both suffer from depression, and I've tried everything, but it isn't like it was in the beginning.

I genuinely do love him to pieces, but I'm unhappy at the minute. I'm going to uni in September, and he's applying for the navy. I don't want to end the relationship, but I don't know what to do from here :( any help? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment