Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship with a older woman, how will everyone react?

  • Thread Starter

I met this woman at a bar one day she was with a group of friends and I was with a friend just minding my own business, they came sat next to us because there was nowhere else to sit.

They began talking to us and she told me she'd like to meet me again so she gave me her number so the day after I text her just to say hello, I was just texting her out of friendship just being friendly, she asked what she thought of me and I told her she was a good looking woman.

We met up again just me and her, getting to know each other better, she told she was single and that was 42, she looks so good for 42 I thought she was early 30's and I'm 24 so a chance of a relationship beyond friends was out of the question.

One day of meeting her I went back to hers and that is when it turned into a sexual relationship, **** buddies as people call them, still as good mates.

She told me that she wants to have a more serious relationship now but I don't know how people would react to me dating a woman almost twice my age. My mum is 51 and she more closer to her age, worried how her and my family would react. My friends would take the piss I know but I don't know if they would take me seriously.

I don't know weather to say yes or not because in my mind I feel like it can't last. When I get into my 30's I want to start having children so that plays on my mind because she be too old by that point and prefer the mother be someone my own age.

But she is attractive and got really well with her, we like the same stuff and can have a mature conversation without bitching and dresses nice....I don't know what to do..should I or shouldn't I?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment