Pages

Search blog and web

Having a Dark Day

For those who don't know my story (which I've told ad nauseum in other threads), basically STBX has been having an affair since September. I found out about it in February only because she texted and called him at 11:00 at night when I was in the same room with him to ***** that the divorce we hadn't started proceedings on yet wasn't moving fast enough for her and that he hadn't told me about her yet.

Proceedings started after that - he has a lawyer who's drafted a settlement and Family Plan (we have a13-year-old son) that actually seems on the surface to be quite fair - even in my favor (we are in a No Fault state, so everything is split 50-50). But I do plan to have my own attorney review it to make sure, as I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

So, I'm folding the laundry last night, and a text comes across his phone that's sitting on the bed (he really needs to hide that better, I guess) from her saying "Love you and miss you. Call me soon." I scroll down and see they have an ongoing conversation about how much they love each other and can't wait to be together.

I'm allowing him to stay in the house until our son's school year is over, because he hasn't wanted to tell him until then, but I'm really reaching the point where I'd like very much to throw his a$$ out now.

Please talk me off the ledge. I'm trying to put my son's feelings first and make it through this last stretch, but it's getting increasingly difficult to keep this all from him and live with this SOB.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment