Pages

Search blog and web

Don't get my sisters at all.

  • Thread Starter

Sorry for the spellings have dyslexia and i hate every moment of having it.

Hi there i am extremely pissed off at my sisters for the past 2 months as there both older then me but magically never have time for there brother only when they won't something or if they won't money.

My oldest sister is 32 and is married and has 12 year old child who is my nephew who i love every little bit as i view him as the little brother i never got to have any i would do anything for him. I haveint spoke to my nephew in nearly 2 months now as she won't let him call me ever as she tells me i give him bad ideas with video games and so on. I bough t him a iPod touch for Xmess so that he can face time me but magically that iPod has been taking off him and she know uses it as a iPod in her car. The last time i spoke to her was on Facebook last month when it was her birthday and she was asking how much am i going to give her for it and so on. She only ever speaks to my father as well when she is looking for money. Basically she only ever gets in touch with her 23 year old brother when she wants money off me and she never visits me my mother and father at the waekends as she is to busy and she also refused to come to my mothers 60th birthday next week as she dosint won't to come down on her day off.

Her and my other sister went off and got my mother her birthday gift with out telling me and sent it down to her.

With her it gos back to 2 years ago when i went off and spen t a crazy amount on my nephew like i always do as she won't ever buy video games and so on. Also got her a great gift and the brother in law the same. She hands me a 40 euro gift card and says she dosint have the money for anything else for me. The next day i got a phone call from her asking for help on buying a new 50 inch TV that is going to cost over 1200 euros i told her to f off on the phone and magically you have money to buy this but not to get me something good as a gift.

Then my other sister who was very sick last year with a eating disorder and i looked after her all summer and made her eat again dosint even make the effort to call me or visit the family as well. She has also got a new boyfriend well they have been going out over 6 months but she makes the effort to visit his family every single weekend for sunday dinner while she comes up once in a blue moon to see us. There at the weekend i tried calling her and she didn't pick up as wonted to wish happy easter and she massaged me on Facebook saying she was to sleepy to talk but magically a hour later on Facebook she was tagged in a post that she was in a 5* hotel with the boyfriends family for the bank holiday. She was the very same with the last boyfriend she had wouldint make a effort to see us but she was always with his family.

Basically my two sisters talk to each other none stop and won't make a effort with me and only get in touch when they won't money or something else but what makes it worse both of them have extremely good jobs that are extremely well paid but never have any money as they cant budget to save there lifes esp my oldest sister who my dad still supports while her husband gives her notting but he always says he has no money as well but spent over 10K on his bike for racing http://ift.tt/1EhZe6Q.

So whats the best way to tell them i am not happy that they don't make a effort with me and my family ?.

Sorry for the spellings as well have dyslexia

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment