Pages

Search blog and web

Meeting someone for the first time nerves

  • Thread Starter

So I've been talking to this guy for maybe over a month now and we both get along really well and dabbled with sexting a little bit. We've agreed to meet up for the first time this weekend and I'm just so worried that he won't be attracted to me in person. Obviously he's seen many pictures of my face from snapchat, tinder etc. (and a few other body parts...) but he's probably seen one full body picture (clothed) and they were sports wear basically designed to make you look good... I'm pretty overweight so I'm just terrified that I won't be what he's expecting. I've had quite a few tinder guys over before and I've never been particularly worried about this but for some reason I am this time. I even feel like putting this off until I've lost weight.
Argh.
I guess I'm not asking for help, since there's no way anyone can really help. Just venting my worries.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment