Pages

Search blog and web

Friend wants to use me as her sexual experiment

  • Thread Starter

A good female friend of mine asked me if she could experiment on me sexually so she can do it on other guys successfully, different positions and using her mouth and hands downstairs.

I've had a history with her, we use to have sex quite often as sex buddies and hanged out doing normal stuff but she became way too clingy and wouldn't give me space, I saw other people so it ended but we carried being good friends.

We decided not to have sex because it was messing up with our friendship. We still see each other regularly just watching movies, drinking and going out.

Now she asked me be her 'experiment' in her words I don't know how to feel, I don't want to be a guinea pig and her not get attached to me again. I've told so far that I'll think about it but whats the point if she just using me so can go with other men.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment