Pages

Search blog and web

Should I end it before he does?

  • Thread Starter

I've been dating someone for a few weeks and we recently agreed to start a relationship. I thought everything was going great, however the past week he's barely contacted me (he never phones or anything) and at the end of the week he had a freak out moment. He began to nit pick at our relationship, so I asked if he was breaking up with me and he said he didn't want to. We sorted things out but I didn't leave him feeling relieved, I left feeling miserable. The thing is, we've only been in relationship for a few weeks... this kind of thing shouldn't be happening so soon should it? He hasn't messaged me today. I'm supposed to be meeting up with him tomorrow and I've suggested spending the day together but now I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do. Do I waste my time chasing someone who I feel is no longer interested? My problem is that he is a really lovely person and I really enjoy spending time with him. So I can't understand why he would feel like things aren' t working all of a sudden. I've had a really horrible time over the past few months and I finally thought things were looking up for me, but now I feel I'm back at square one because of the fact that he sprung this on me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment