Pages

Search blog and web

friend chick got raped by another friend, literally JUST happened

  • Thread Starter

Bullet points:

-Three of us live together(me, him, her)
-We all met about the same time when we moved together, they both like me as friends and i wasnt interested in her type sexually (not many would be unless desperate)
-They've had a little flirtatious thing going on but she["Cat" short for Cathy] call her would usually hold off actually having sex with him
-Today I'm about to go outside, literally minutes after having just browsed the misc, and i see him[we'll call him Dan] and her in the backyard "getting it on"
-Thought good job dave man
-Look closer and see her visibly trying to resist as he's just ****ing crowing his head off and thrusting violently
-I don't know how long this was going on, but after a few seconds of me watching he finished and just walks back inside the house (I pretend to watch TV till he's back upstairs)
-I look back outside and she is just blindly sitting in the dirt.


It's been 15 minutes and she's still out there. What do i do?


Cliffs:
-Female gets raped by male, i know them both and witnessed it towards the end
-Male is acting like nothing happened and doesn't know I saw, female is still dazed
-IDK what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment