Pages

Search blog and web

my past or my present... which one do i really want?

  • Thread Starter

So I was with my ex for 10 months excusing the one break, we broke up because I didn't think he cared enough and it just got overwhelming because things were left unresolved.
Anyway as soon at we broke up we were basically back together but without it being official anyway he liked someone which broke my heart so I moved on and found a great guy that really loves me and I've found love for him, we've been together for 6 months now...
My ex and I took the long road to remain friends and its been hard but we got there only problem is I've never stopped loving him and it is the same for him... I don't want to string him along but I can't let him go
I'm stuck between two people and I don't deserve either of them...what do I do!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment