Pages

Search blog and web

friendly girl or what?

  • Thread Starter

Im wondering what you think of this girl in uni, are we friends or does she like me more?
-sometimes calls me by my full name

-if were sitting next to eachither she will sometimes move her chair closer to me
-touches me sometimes, shoulder, arm, pokes me in back
-laughs at my jokes
-calls me names, weirdo, creep
-teases me
-we pull faces at eachother
-sometimes when I'm acting daft, she just looks, smiles, silently giggles and shakes her head
-get the impression she wants to be 'around' me
-asks what I'm doing at weekends, when I say what I'm doing, it's like 'oh I've never been there' or 'I love that place'
I'm sure there's more when I remeber.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment