Pages

Search blog and web

My guy best friend likes me?

  • Thread Starter

So to cut a long story short, he's never directly told me he likes me, but he's said things that make it extremely obvious. We've been friends for like 10 years and only recently has he started flirting and stuff. He asked me if I was single, if I'd date him and he always kisses me on the cheek when we see each other ( I know this is innocent but he never does this to any of our other friends.)

I have a boyfriend and have done for the past 2 years, my guy best friend likes him and they seem to get on well. Recently my guy best friend has asked to meet up with me a lot and I don't mind as I only see it as friends, but is it the right thing to do considering I'm happy in a relationship and I don't want to give him any ideas?

I've made it very clear we are JUST friends but I just wanted to hear some of your views! Thanks in advance :)

P.S my boyfriend doesn't like this guy a lot, purely because of how he acts towards me (very close, flirty etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment