Pages

Search blog and web

Husband wants to spend money on a dream of his..

Hi everyone, I'm new here!
My husband and I are not too wealthy. We struggle slightly to pay the bills and I have no money of my own as I am a stay at home mum to our two children.
I recently helped my husband set up a business and he does the practical side while I do everything else, accounts, marketing etc. It's really in it's early days at the moment so we haven't made any money from it yet. He has a stable job which he is planning on leaving soon to work at our business instead.
Despite us really needing to pay for advertising to get any business at all, my husband really wants to spend £1000 on finishing off a music album he spent a few years making.
I feel this is selfish, immature and really bad timing.
He feels it's his dream, completely justified, and that I'm holding him back.
He will always want to be a musician, I can't change that, but I think as he's only just managed to pay off his credit card debt, it's really sad that he now wants to spend another large amount on something that I'm sure won't benefit us at all.
There are so many other things we need that money for, it just feels so selfish that he wants to spend this money on his dream.
Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment