Pages

Search blog and web

Left feminist a blubbering mess. Feel pity for her.

  • Thread Starter

So this year my A level year had a big debate, over whether feminism is still relevant and there was an award for whoever won it which was very nice. I was against it being still relevant and there was a girl who was for it. I studied hard for the debate, so that I could answer every question and when it came to the debate, I absolutely I am pleased to say mauled her. She tried to use that ridiculous website Everyday Sexism as a source so I deconstructed it and pretty much laughed in her face. Anyhow by the end of the debate she was close to tears and afterwards I did see crying or just trying to hold it in. I won the debate and the prize! She seems to have started to skip school for some reason and the other day, she say me and my friends coming up the street and crossed to the other side.


The thing is, that I do feel pity for her but when it comes to exams and debate, I am like a machine I will destroy anything in my path. Should I email her and tell her that while I did enjoy defeating her in the debate, she put up a good fight and she should be proud? Or should I just leave her how she is?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment