Pages

Search blog and web

Can I see clearly now?

Hi

Ok so I have posted two threads on this forum previously - the first talking about my illness and the effects on my marriage, the second a question for men on ejaculation. I have been very grateful for the advice. Things have taken a twist since writing them (briefly due to a long term chronic illness we didn't have sex often, I lost who I was as a person, gained weight and neglected my husband, myself and my marriage - four weeks ago it came to a head - http://ift.tt/1aBKROH and http://ift.tt/1aBKROJ).

Ok so the past few days have been a mixture of being very good between us and slightly awkward (though he said he had a headache). Yesterday he went to meet a friend of his (so he said). Came home later than I expected (met at 3:15 arrived home just after 6). Brought me up to speed on the discussion (I know the person a little but know all about his family). Went onto his tablet and seemed to cover it when I went near. Last night we were chatting well and having a laugh. I should say at this point that for the past five months we have been sleeping in separate beds as my being awake half the night was affecting him still work.

This morning everything seemed ok. He was even making sexual innuendos. Before lunch he went out to the shop and I took the opportunity to check out the history on his tablet. was looking at Family Law and Arbitration. F**k. I didn't say anything to him. We had lunch then started talking and started talking about our first holiday together. It actually made me horny so I excused myself to have a play. A couple of minutes later he came upstairs. After being intimate (not sex) I asked him for a proper kiss and he told me I wasn't getting one. Nice!

Downstairs he asked me where all the energy has suddenly come from and again I repeated what I had previously told him. I also again thanked him for sticking by me, for not cheating on me with someone else, that I couldn't imagine how awful it must have been for him coming home to me every night. Again he said four years is a long time (I actually question whether it really was fully four years). I said that I can't give him those years back and I was looking backwards too much before so I was just looking forward. I told him that I wouldn't let it happen again, that I believed we were still good together (he agreed), that I would continue to work on myself and our marriage and that I'm looking forward to more good times together. I told him that I loved him more now than I did on our wedding day. I then asked him if he had any questions he wanted to ask or anything he wanted to tell me. He said no.

I am now wondering, after doing some research, whether he could be suffering from a midlife crisis? He turned 50 in February. Other than this the only visible symptoms I have seen (which could also be down to his blood pressure tablets) is problem sleeping and headaches.

One thing I do want to make very clear is other than this meeting yesterday (which may or may not have been with the person he told me he was meeting) he doesn't go out with friends or have a hobby and he has actually been coming home from work earlier lately. He has also been more attentive though not on a physical level (except the first two weeks after our talk).

Any advice welcomed.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment