Pages

Search blog and web

Worried that I might have HIV! (it's been 10 months) Please help me!

  • Thread Starter

so it's been 10 months since I last had sex with my now ex-boyfriend. (We're both guys). He's been with other guys before, but It was my first experience with him (we had sex only 3 times and I was always top; penetrating him) Sorry for the details...

He told me he had his check up a few months ago and there was nothing wrong with him, he was negative. And I really trusted him, i mean he really loved me and had no reason to lie, plus he was the one being penetrated anyway. (And yes, I came inside him if that makes a difference.) I've read that you can develop HIV later in life and that terrifies me..

I just had a chat with a friend and realized how stupid I was.. but if my ex was honest and i know he was, and he was negative, should I be worried? Should I do a blood test? Should I be concerned? I can't sleep and this is all I'm thinking about.

Thank you for your time and thanks in advance!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment