Pages

Search blog and web

I think this is a good change?

  • Thread Starter

When I first met him we were in this routine where we would talk everyday. We slowly started to contact each other less and it was clear we still liked each other. I used to over think everything to the point where the conclusions i came up with had no relation to what was actually happening in reality. I should of been taking things one day at a time and letting things flow instead.

Then out the blue no one made any contact for a week, I'm pretty sure I could have gone longer without talking to him and it got to the point where I wouldn't have minded if we didn't talk again. But I did kind of miss him.

So I broke the silence and messaged him and we are back to talking every couple of days, now flirting here and there. I don't get annoyed about the little things he does anymore or the time he takes to respond to me. I accept that we have our differences and so on. I'm a lot more relaxed about things instead of worrying about how things with us are going. I still think of him throughout the day but I don't feel the need talk to him 24/7. I would like things to progress though, but things have been going at a really slow pace.

A part of me wants to date other people now too. I mean we are not serious, I know he casually dates other people and I've never really experienced saying multiple people. If I do this I was considering rejoining the dating site we met on.

Do you think this would be a good idea?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment