Pages

Search blog and web

excited/scared/nervous

  • Thread Starter

Soo my bf and I have been together for two years
We are at uni together and moving in together when the old owners give us their keys...in like a week to a month
I love him to pieces and we both feel very (perhaps too attached)
we were each other's first and were good friends before we got together
everyone tells us we are great together and our mutual best friend is always asking me when can he be the god father of our children/is it possible to be a best man and chief bridesmaid (har har :P )
my bf and I both want a family and he talks about marriage, a house etc.
my bf's mum is always going on about wedding dresses, grandkids
my mum asks me all the time when can I be a grandma?? (her friends are all grandparents and i think she's broody :P)
anyway...
I am worried a bit about being too dependent-we see eachother like 4/5 nights out of the week and do loads of stuff together.
Although I play sport/exercise/play music/go caving/out with friends
he is into tech and goes to LANs with friends and stuff

Point is he keeps dropping hints about getting married and i think my friend (since forever...) told him i always had a dream of getting engaged on my 21st birthday...like being taken away-but now that's coming up (in July) I'm getting a bit nervous
My bf dropped hints about taking me away for a weekend-we are already going to another country to stay with my parents for our holiday so i know it's not that and we usually go away with friends but he said it's just us for the weekend....

I really really want to say yes (if he does propose) but am scared/nervous. What will my parents say? -they love him/they got together young but I'm worried they might not like it...
am I too young to commit? I really want to though...It would sort of confirm how we feel
is it too soon in the relationship
will it last because we are so young? I don't think it will but i hear all the time about failed relationships because the couple were too young... (we are both 20)

help! Thoughts? xx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment