Pages

Search blog and web

Hello everyone, Jerry here. Update:

Have not posted a new thread in a while but just wanted to say things are going good. Some may know me, but new members probably don't.

Don't know how to link my thread here but basically I was a SAHD while wife is a big wig at a well know company. Before TAM and MMSLP blog/books I was basically a nice guy beta schlub. Well, after thinking my neighbor and wife were getting too friendly (inappropriate jokes/comments by him to me and her) I went into full Alpha mode and investigation. Nothing came up but I suspect she was getting dopamine from him. His jokes, alpha manor.

Also, the disrespect from her and my nice guy ways was killing everything. Got advice here and MMSLP books helped me. Cutting ties with neighbor also helped.

I am now working at a hospital and have transformed myself in to new man. Best shape of my life. Look and feel 30 again. Sex life is easily 2-3x a week and solo vaca's without kids is double that. My sex rank is easily 2 points higher. She's 40 now so not saying she's showing it but is always complaint about wrinkles under eye or sagging. Me, no wrinkles, full head of hair and defined muscles. I also coach daughters softball team and sub at school.

Of course still get sh!t test and trying to Alpha me up but those are put to rest fast.

Kids look up to me now. No disrespect from them.

Reason I'm writing is how do I deal with IOI's and flirty ness from other woman. I know, tough problem to have but it is with this one woman.

She's related by marriage, my wife's side. Constant staring at me and even touching me. It's obvious because she's even hinted toward an affair. Of course I brush it off and keep it to myself. It would be counter productive to mention this to wife or her husband. We don't see them weekly but i would say monthly.

So this has been going on for 9-10 months. Got creepy a few weeks ago when she was at our house and I went downstairs to help my kid. She followed a little later and it was just her, me, my kid. My kid left and she came over to me, slid her hand over my knee and as she was sitting down she started shaking a little, no more than a little and like tightened up. It shocked me because it looked like she was having an orgasm. I did a double take. And she was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. She basically just said "Hey how have you been. Everything ok". I said yeah, everything's ok.

I have taken steps to let her know it's not going to happen. And keep my distance but as I do it's getting more advances from her. Not like she's all over me but definitly more touching and stands closer to me.

thanks for listening everyone.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment