Pages

Search blog and web

Depressed girl coming to stay!

  • Thread Starter

So over the coming Summer one of my mothers friends daughter is coming to stay with us (I will be going off to university in the Autumn). Apparently the girl has suffered from depression. My mother has said she would like me to make the girl feel welcome and to look out for her. I have told my friends and they have advised me to put a camera in the room she will stay in, so if she does anything weird I can upload it to YouTube. Another has said I should give her the phone number of Samaritans so that if she has any 'women's problems' (i.e.. being menstrual and uptight) she can call them.


What should I do TSRians?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment