Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend discovered my teddy bear!

  • Thread Starter

So, a few days ago, I was back from my university lecture. However, my girlfriend was still in hers. I decided to go to bed early and gave in to temptation got my teddy bear (not a euphemism!) out and tucked up in. She came back and discovered me asleep hugging the bear. She said she thought it was 'absolutely adorable!'. However, I realize it is a bit immature to still have a teddy bear at university. And I was intending to give the teddy bear to my younger cousin as it might make quite a nice present for her. So, what can I do to make it up to my girlfriend and show her that I am not a complete immature tool. Should I take her out somewhere nice to dinner or such?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment