Pages

Search blog and web

Dating experts + players get in here. (J/k, everyone welcome.)

  • Thread Starter

Guys, I need some help. I've just got out of a 2 year relationship, being a good boy I didn't speak to a single other girl while I was with my ex, she was the jealous and possessive check my phone type.

Anyway. Ex is ex for a reason. Went out last night and met this girl, talked to her for ages even though it felt like I could never think of anything to say, kissed her for like a solid hour she was well into it. :$

She went home, told me she'd be out tomorrow (today) didn't think much of it, both our phones were dead so didn't bother swapping numbers. Thought that would be the end of that.

Anyway, when I eventually woke up, checked FB and I had a notification, happy days she added me. She looks even better in her pics than I remember ;) I asked her how she was feeling and she said so bad that she wouldn't be out tonight.

Now, I have got literally zero clue how to proceed to get from sending small talk facebook messages to asking her if she wants to meet at some point. I'm out of practice at this stuff so I need some help. And for the lads: She's a solid 8/10 so worth the graft.

So:

1. Is it even worth bothering with at all? She is doing the usual girl stuff like sending XX with her messages, she's not the most interesting conversation ever it's like really bad small talk about feeling like crap and having work the next day.
2. How can I test the water without dropping the "do you want to f**k" line.
3. General advice needed on getting from the stage I'm at now to actually seeing her again. I mean, she added me she must be into me somewhat right?

This is not as cringeworthy as it seems.. as my friend told me "bro you got no game". So come on guys sort me out. :)

I can add bits from the convo so far if it helps gauge the situation

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment