Pages

Search blog and web

I'm a little lost, please help?!

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend since we were 16.. we are now 21. We are very happy together, believe we are soul mates and love each other very very much. Lately I have been talking about getting a house together in two years time and making set plans.My boyfriend has said he would like to have a future together but only when we are both ready and says we can't put an age on it. He also said he feels like I'm trying to tie him down and put a lot of pressure on me. He loves me very much and treats me very well. The only problem is is that he has a close group of friends whereas I only have one best friend. My whole life does revolve around him (which I know is wrong) whereas for my boyfriend he has other aspects in his life but I am a major part of it. Anyways, what i want advice on is should i not expect my 21 year old boyfriend to settle down with me for a few years until he is ready and should i make more of an effort to get a life?! he has reassured me he wants to be with me now and in the future he just wants to enjoy being young, doing things with me and his friends. How do i make friends?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment