Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice right now please!

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for five years, we are both 21. We live seperately but see each other at least 3-4 times a week and have a lot of fun. Over the last few months my anxiety has been really bad and I've been very clingy and nagging with him.

Two days ago my boyfriend became really distant and I asked him what was up, he told me is unsure he wants to be in a relationship because he feels pressure from me. We have recently been talking about getting a place together in two years time when we could realistically afford it, and I've been going on about obsessively since. As he kept talking, he changed his mind and he said he does want to be with me because he loves me with all of his heart, could never be with anyone else and doesn't want to lose me. he said he is just going through a silly faze and will be back to normal soon. He was really affectionate then and kept telling me he loved me etc etc. i was in complete shock and asked him to go....

Then the next day after I had time to think about everything I went round to his and we had a chat and said we want to stay together, have fun together, have a future (marriage and kids etc) but also allow each other freedom to see friends.

Since then he has been really distant with me, he still says he loves me and won't give up on us. But it just doesn't feel like we are back to normal yet.

It is our 5 year anniversary today and we are going out for a meal to celebrate tonight. (He is adamant we celebrate it).

How can i be normal with him when he has been so distant with me and doubted our relationship?

Any advice on how to behave and what to say to him tonight please :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment