Pages

Search blog and web

I like him, he likes me, but why is it taking so long? :( </3

  • Thread Starter

So I met this guy last week. He's a few years older than me, and we went out for coffee. I didn't expect to like him, but I did. He's smart, mature, funny, and educated. I was very nervous around him for some reason, and he sensed that. After our coffee date, i apologized via text message for being awkward, and he said it's no problem you're cute.

And then later at night, he told me he liked our coffee date and that he liked me and that I will be his soon. I began falling for him, and it's really strange, because he's the first guy out of the several I've met that made me completely forget about my ex. He makes me smile and I just get butterflies when I think of him. How did this happen? Believe me, I dont know.

So we kept messaging each other over the days and met a few more times for coffee and stuff. He calls me babe and he's really playful and flirts with me, and I flirt back. His close friend, which I happen to know, told me that his friend (my guy) really likes me.

My question is, why is it taking this long for us to become a "couple"? I mean, are we a "couple" yet? We haven't kissed yet, which I'm really dying to do btw lol. So i dont know what to do... i dont want to constantly message him because that might show that I'm too clingy? his friend told me dont over think it, he already likes u and he's pretty chilled.

I asked him if he wanted to go out for a movie (kind of like a date) and he said sure but cancelled last minute because he finished work late. After that, he messaged me feeling really bad and i was like it's fine and everything, and we flirted again.

Bottom line, I really like him. And I cant wait to "be" with him as a couple. When will this happen? Do i say something? What do I say? Do i arrange another "date"? Things are going so slowly and I'm getting really frustrated. Help?! :(

PS: I'm a guy btw if that makes a difference.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment