Pages

Search blog and web

How do you make friends and be more social?

  • Thread Starter

Ive been with my boyfriend for 5 years since I was 16. I've gone through a lot of issues in that time, mainly severe anxiety and as a result I pushed away all of my friends and just relied on my boyfriend for EVERYTHING. I've got to a point now where although I am very happy in the relationship I want and need to make an effort and have friends. I have one best friend but thats it. whereas my boyfriend has six best friends. I want to stay in a relationship and be committed to him but not rely on him so much and enjoy being young with friends. How do i make friends? I've got anxiety and low self-esteem

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment