Pages

Search blog and web

why have I got a very horrible streak in me?

  • Thread Starter

I used to be a bubbly, outgoing and fun person and feel guilty over every little thing but nowadays, I feel grumpy, nasty, moan a lot and have anger build up inside. I am with my partner who I cannot seem to connect with any more. He has problems of his own and I cannot be bothered to deal with it, but I am all he has. I have noticed my attitude as I recently started a new job and I am always getting picked at for doing every little thing wrong and I understand fully that I have to be told because I will get into trouble, but with my attitude I just go off in a huff, and start blaming other people instead of myself. I have been told I am a horrible person by my boyfriend because I told him to stop being an a-hole. I cannot believe what a complete horrible person I turned out to be. I am feeling so down. Because since I got with my boyfriend, I have no friends to talk to, I am stuck with him all the time and all I do is go to uni and work. I just don't know what to do about my self rightous horrible attitude :( I know this is not me, deep down.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment