Pages

Search blog and web

Attracted to the one that got away

  • Thread Starter

When I was at university there's this extremely hot guy who seemed really attracted to me. I kind of feel he's one that got away because he dropped so many hints that he was interested in me, but I was too shy to reciprocate.

It looks like I might be meeting him for the first time in four years at a professional event in a few weeks. I just wonder if he will still be attracted to me.

If he is still attracted and he does try it on, I just wonder how to respond. I'm not a fast girl and also I will be with work colleagues, including my manager so I don't want to create a reputation for myself. I notice he's still single on fb

I want to recipriocate interest without 'pulling' in the physical sense.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment