Pages

Search blog and web

Help - its all my fault

  • Thread Starter

I need help, I cannot deal with this anymore. My mum's dad was diagnosed with dementia which is awful but everyday she eats the head off me and expects me to take all the nonsense. She will call me names, curse at me, tells me to get out, shouts at me constantly etc. My mum has never ever cursed at me so this is a new thing. She takes everything out on me and makes me feel like I am the worse person on the face of the earth, I don't think I am prepared to listen to this anymore.

I don't deserve and won't be taking any nonsense just because she is having a hard time. It is not my fault, some siblings etc have always treated me like this and I have to say I am fed up at this. I wouldn't take this from people who were not relatives so why would take it from them just because they are relatives, I have a right to live on this earth and I don't want to or expect to be treated like I am a worthless dog.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment