Pages

Search blog and web

What do I do?

  • Thread Starter

Me and my ex were together for 2 years and broke up in August (he broke up with me). After we broke up, he moved to uni 120 miles away and started getting really abusive towards me. He'd text me telling me to kill myself and get his flatmates to send me snapchats and tweets calling me every name under the sun which was really rough for me.
He realised how much of an idiot he was (so he says) and has called me every night since and keeps texting me and won't give up on me and even though I still love him (I was with him for so long, it's hard not to I guess), I have enough self respect not to want him back.
The problem is, he's autistic and has depression and when his ex broke up with him, he tried to commit suicide. I really want him to leave me alone so I can be done with him and finally move on, but I don't know how to because I don't want anything bad to happen to him.. (Ignoring him doesn't work)
Any advice? What do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment