Pages

Search blog and web

friend happier with other people

  • Thread Starter

I might sounds really stupid or paranoid but my best friend is a boy (I'm a girl) and he seems to be happier around other people than with me. I ask him about it but he just denys it and i forget about it till he does it again. I mean he's not unhappy with me but like we will be sat in silence or he will just say he's tired and not speak or be quiet, but then when other people come around it's like he is the life and soul of the party smiling laughing and chatting.

I've asked him a number of times if I've upset him he always says no but I can't help but wonder. We do have some good times together and he can be like that with me often.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment