Pages

Search blog and web

How do I move on?

  • Thread Starter

I need some advice everyone...

I have been trying to move on and forget about her. It ended a while ago but it was quite messy. But I'm not bothered about how it ended, to tell the truth I don't have any feelings of hatred towards her, nor do I like her however. The problem is, I often get asked about it and dragged into conversations about it. Worse still are those conversations where I'm just getting sympathy for the way she treated me. I really don't need any sympathy and I don't want to hold on to the past. But I just can't seem to escape situations where someone brings it up and it just brings back all the feelings of hurt I had managed to get over. What do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment