Pages

Search blog and web

Does my girlfriend have a eating problem or just typical student behaviour?

  • Thread Starter

She refuses to eat a lot of the time. She's also a terrible liar which she has told me in the past so when I ask her what she ate in the morning, she won't even try lying but will just say she skipped it, I'll ask her about lunch, she skipped it again. She just uses the excuse 'no time', I kind of believe her because she catches really early buses in the morning and is always running back to the bus stop after a lecture so she doesn't miss it. I asked her why she couldn't just take something on the go, but she says she can't be bothered eating on the go.

She tells me she just eats one balanced meal at night and survives on coffee during the day, she's quite healthy otherwise as she says she just eats spinach/cauliflower or whatever, then an apple after. Anyway, I'm not that concerned because lots of students skip meals to get to places right? It's just she started to slowly start looking thinner although she denies it. I think she's going to get even thinner.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment