Pages

Search blog and web

I feel constantly miserable...

  • Thread Starter

Hello,

Basically 2014 has been a abit of a hard year.. Just to name a few - Firstly, I got made redundant after the company closed down, then I had a car crash an recently when on holiday - just had the villa broken into and my money and other belongings been taken.. - it made me feel so unsafe I left the holiday two days in.

I feel like everyone would be better off without me and that makes me feel miserable. Half of my so called friends don't seem to want to talk to me anymore or oleo making mistakes which clearly is pushing them away e.g when I'm too drunk, I get too emotional etc. I feel like they are all moving on without me and that no one genuinely cares or understands how I feel at all...

I feel like I need a fresh start and an opportunity has arise but then I feel miserable because I am leaving behind my family etc. I'm not perfect but I just feel upset atm... Half the people that is supposed to be my friend don't even make an effort with me.. :/.. I have made mistakes this year admittedly but everytime I try to make things right they seem to get worse or they are fine with me but just don't make that effort.. I feel like something is seriously wrong with ME. Because of this, I just keep thinking about everything and all the negatives.. I clearly feel like there is something wrong with me and I just want to hide away and cry.. Which makes me miserable. I want to be happy but don't know how at all...

Any tips to change my negative attitude into a positive one?? I want to be happy but I seem to just care about the opinions of others and always find myself caring too much about people who don't really care about me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment