Pages

Search blog and web

Slept with my friend's boyfriend

  • Thread Starter

One of my close friends has a boyfriend, he's really hot. A few of us went out a few nights ago, she had to go home but the rest of us, including her boyfriend, went back to someone else's to sleep. We were drunk and once the others were asleep, he came onto me and I couldn't help myself :( he's really attractive and knows it so I couldn't resist - we had sex.

She has now found out, and says she never wants to see me again. And she is the sort of person who doesn't forgive easily. They're also breaking up.

What can I do? I can't think straight tbh.
Also, is it bad that I don't feel that bad for sleeping with him? Maybe it's just cause he came onto me and not the other way around? I know I'm a bad friend but I don't feel awful like I should.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment