Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking about reconciliation

Hi I've been with my separated husband for 18 years (since 15) we got married 9 years ago we had a son 3 years ago things started to not go well was thinking about separating for awhile, I fell pregnant with our daughter and we separated (whilst I was pregnant)we have been separated for 2 years we did try and get back together but over something silly we stopped going to counselling, he took break up bad and didn't really see the children therefore I have been raising them on my own, I thought I was over him and I told him to move and I didn't love him (he has told me for the past two years he wanted to get back together) he has no started to see someone and it has made me realise I'm still in love with him I have been devastated and can't stop thinking we should be together we have two young children been together for a long time, I know that he would more than likely get back together I'm worried I feel like this because he is with someone but I know in my heart I really want to be with him, I don't want to muck anyone around and get people hurt, maybe we've had our time together and I'm being selfish when he has moved on and maybe she can make him happy. I know that I will never love anyone as much as I love him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment