Pages

Search blog and web

Kissed My Ex Girlfriend and she has a Boyfriend...

  • Thread Starter

So my ex and I broke up around June time... After that we were still really close and you could say friends with benefits.. but around August we stopped all that because I thought I liked someone else.. Which I was completely wrong about because I couldn't stop thinking about my ex... She has recently got into a new relationship about 1 month ago and yeah we are still close and friends... But today she came round to my house and we hadn't seen each other in quite a while, While she was here we were really quite close to each other, We hugged and cuddled on the bed for a while and then towards the time when she was almost about to go home.. We slightly kissed.
I apologised to her but she told me not to because it was both of us..
I think she still likes me and I still like her.

I don't know... What should I do?
:confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment