Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend is too closed with me

  • Thread Starter

I've been going out with my boyfriend for seven months now, I love him loads and he's my best friend, we get on great and I feel like we're really good together. One thing that bothers me about him, and that upsets me is that he's a really closed person the opposite to me. He won't tell me about his job (which is my main issue) and I've said to him numerous times he can tell me anything and I won't judge him; this just turns into an argument because he thinks I'm being pushy and unreasonable and that it's up to him whether he tells me about his job or not. I'm a sensitive person and this just gets to me sometimes. He's had a hard childhood because his parents were divorced when he was young and I think that has left a big impact on his life even though he would never admit it, there are lots of personal details that I don't know because they're too painful for him to tell me yet and I appreciate that, I just hope that he does open up to feel like he doesn't need t o keep these things from me and that I will understand and help him to cope with it more. It doesn't help that he's quite a stubborn person and won't tell me about his job when I ask him, he's graduated now and got a really good degree so I don't know why there's an issue with it :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment