Pages

Search blog and web

I like this girl who has a boyfriend

  • Thread Starter

There's this girl I've know for many years. We're both 21 now.

Back 5 years ago in high school, we both really liked each other. But I was too scared to do anything about it (even though I had about 3 years to make a move). We both came to the same university but we didn't talk much since we were taking different courses, and eventually she got a boyfriend. They've been together for 2.5 years now.

I just recently had a class for a whole semester with her and my feelings for her have resurfaced. I really care about this girl, and I'm so sad that I missed an opportunity to be with her.


I don't want to be a douche and try to steal her away from her boyfriend, but I feel like she's the one for me. I'm still hoping that she still likes me back, but I don't know how to tell if she does or not. It's been over 5 years and I still can't stop thinking about her.

What are the chances she still likes me back? Should I say anything or should I just leave it?

Also, in a couple months time, I'm going away 1400km to start Medical School, which will be for 5 years, and I'll probably never see her again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment