Pages

Search blog and web

If I send him a message will that scare him off?

  • Thread Starter

There's this guy that I've just realised I'm really into. I thought he liked me but I'm not sure. Here's a break down of the things he does. When he sees me he quickly looks away, I do it too. His friend always acts weird around me and one time he was on the phone and I could hear the conversation and he just said his name and looked at me. My friends keep putting pressure on me to message him or go up to him and start a convo but I'm really apprehensive about it. A few days ago they made it so obvious that I like him. They kept saying his name and stuff when he wasn't to far away from us so he knows I like him. He was walking towards me and then he looked at me and smiled, he opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but didn't and he started whistling instead. I don't know if cos he knows I like him he's going to mess me about. I've had it done to me before and I just can't deal with it again? I won't see him for a few weeks cos of Christmas break and I really want to get talking to him. But if he likes me shouldn't he initiate conversation. I don't want to come across as too eager..:o

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment