Pages

Search blog and web

Does this girl like me?

  • Thread Starter

Basically i met this girl, shes the complete opposite of me
We kissed at a party and while she was drunk she admitted she liked me, i didnt like her at this point but feel for her soon after
I asked her out and she said yes, but the first time i saw her after she asked if we could wait a bit before we fully went out (about 1-2 months ago)
2 weeks ago yesterday she said she had stopped having feelings for me (this night one of my friends had texted her all night asking if she liked me etc etc * i didnt know)
She has said things since then like "i just want to be friends, for now" and other hinting stuff, but im not sure
She is very popular and has lots of other boys that like her, and im not the best looking guy in the world so my chances are slim
So did she genuinely stop having feelings for me or did she just
bearing in mind she put things like "I ran away to make you care" and "I dont know how you can miss someone as soon as theyve left *admitted it was about me to a friend*

does anyone have any advice? also she speaks and replys a lot slower than she used to

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment