Pages

Search blog and web

Dealing with an aggressive husband

I am at a total loss about dealing with my husband's behavior. He is 38 years old and does things that I would expect from a rebellious teenager.

Today we were driving down the main street of our town and a school bus pulled right out in front of us. It was a fairly obnoxious thing to do and we both agreed on that. My husband went around the bus and we continued down main street. Two blocks down, in the center of town, the bus came up beside us and my husband made the motion of ****ing a gun and aiming at the driver! He has done this on one other occasion and I could not believe he was doing it again. I asked him why in the world he would do that and he knew I was upset about it. He immediately launched into a tirade about how he hates it when I do stuff like that and that I have a divisive attitude :rolleyes: I told him I didn't know what to say to him when he does stuff that I find shocking and he told me not to say a word to him. He said I needed to just let it go because all I did was make it worse and he wasn't talking to me about it anymore.

Am I crazy? Am I the only one who thinks that it's very unacceptable to do stuff like that? :scratchhead: I will take any feedback I can get on this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment