Pages

Search blog and web

Relationships with social anxiety.

  • Thread Starter

I've had social anxiety since I was about 15/16. While I'm working on this and waiting for CBT I'm now nearly 25 and have never had a relationship and don't have any friends.

I want to turn my life around as I've had enough of living like this but I'm wondering if anyone will judge me for this and think I'm weird for not having relationship (boyfriend/friends).

Can I please have your honest opinion on this and without being mean with your comments, will you secretly assume that they are weird and wouldn't want to be friends with someone that this.

I'm nervous about going out and when meeting new people explaining my situation.

Thanks and please be honest (but nice).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment