Pages

Search blog and web

How can I start over and make new friends?

  • Thread Starter

I am just recovering from depression, which has more or less destroyed my life, especially this year. I gave had a lot of friends that have abandoned me when I needed them the most and to make things worse money has been a big issue, though I start a new job in the new year which will hopefully change my life. Friends are still a huge issue though. I'm worried that my life will just be a huge cycle. I'm 26 and I've no idea how or where to make new friends. I've attempted in the past and I've always been unsuccessful to get into people's circles of people eventually stopped giving me attention of ignoring me.


How do I become a more sociable person? I see others and try to copy them but still fail. I see some people doing the exact same thing I do and they're pretty popular and always have friends around them!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment