Pages

Search blog and web

How is my Ex over me so quickly?

  • Thread Starter

Hey,
Basically, I broke up with my ex on Sunday because he continued to use a dating site behind my back. It absolutely broke my heart. We got into an argument so I left it for around 5 days before I text him again.

I told him he was a memory I will always cherish and that he was the first person I felt I connected to on a deep, emotional level. He text back saying he was going to sleep and would text me in the morning, he never did.

He's not bothered to contact me, and all over Facebook he's been adding new guys and liking their pictures etc. I have tried to come out of this as the bigger person, admitting to him there will always be a special place for him in my heart. He has just ignored my feelings and has carried on as though I was nothing to him.

He was the first person I fell in love with and my heart is completely shattered at the moment. He's kept me on Facebook but I have un-followed him as I can't bear to see his updates of how happy he is without me.

Any insight? Thanks for reading 

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment