Pages

Search blog and web

When you really like a boy, but his mum is racist

  • Thread Starter

The past eight months have been really hard for me. I really like this boy and he has liked me. We have been into one another all through school and my feelings haven't vanished one bit (thank God). I am half European, but that doesn't seem to be enough for her. He recently admitted that he loved me in college and he has cried for me, had arguments with his mum just to be with me. Apparently, it is causing divides in the family. He has tried ignoring me but shouted angrily that he can't forget about me and that there was no girl like me and burst out crying. I have cried so much for him and I have strong feelings for him. The last months have been a really upsetting time for me. I was just so unhappy and felt a missing space where he was, when he was trying to go along with his mother. We are in college now where he stares at me non stop and talks about me continuously saying that he can't believe how long his feeling is going on for (one year) We are both inexper ienced and this is mine and his first love's

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment