Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend "doesn't like orgasms"?

  • Thread Starter

I've been seeing a girl for some 3 months now, she's not the most confident person in the world and has some body issues etc which in the Photoshop age I understand. The thing I can't get my head around is her love-hate affair with culmination.
She regularly used to stop me as the going got good and she was reaching climax when I did my magic. She's loosen up a bit lately but still tries tells me stop perhaps once a week.

She agrees it feels amazing but feels self conscious when she cums. This baffled me and I still don't understand it. We've talked about it a few times, even came up with a safe word system when she had to say it 3 times before I stop because sometimes she changes her mind. I'm not very used to dating or having sex with someone doesn't get super excited at the thought of reaching an orgasm. Is this this a regular issue other people have come across? Any advice or sharing of experience the girls want to reveal to me?

Cheerio and happy merry supposed birthday of Jesus Christ :hat2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment