Pages

Search blog and web

Help! I am really confused! Emotional affair?

Hello everyone.
First off i want to say that i am 26 years old married 7 years and have no kids.
Well here goes...
I feel like a scumbag... i think i am i love with my co-worker. THINK
I suppose this began 6 months ago. I was having problems in my marriage (again) And i work with this guy every day... he is kind,helpful,protective over me,listens to me and is not self-absorbed and shallow.
Lately i think about him everyday...constantly...i have even begun dressing up when i know i will see him. :(
Anyways i still love my husband but do not feel "in love" with him.
I think it is because of all the shady things he has done in the past and how i am never doing the things he "wants me to do"
(go to his moms church/ wear skimpy dresses...(yeah does not make sense but hear me out) he is confused in his own way and i think for the longest he projected that on me...he told me i should get breast implants!!!)
Well as of late he has been acting all nice again and i feel bad because he wants sex and stuff and...i don't even want him to touch me...i am thinking of this other guy.
But can i fall in love with him again?
I have made myself look desperate to this other guy i am sure...
(I act really stupid around him like a little girl with a crush and looking for his approval (BAD i know) How do i recover from that?
Should i look for another job? It is a nice job but i feel too ashamed...(i have not cheated...not physically anyway)
How do i make these feelings go away?
How can i get back some dignity?
(By the way husband just came in the door and he is already getting moody and arguing... :/)
I can't just leave as i have no where to go both parents are dead and i only work part-time as of now.
Sorry this is so long and full of typing errors. Feel free to ask any questions if necessary... i really need the advise.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment